The Ux312 is an advanced and versatile indoor air treatment system. The Ux312 significantly reduces bacteria, viruses, mildew, mold spores, odors, smoke, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and much more. The Ux312 is scalable, allowing the user to select the amount of output desired for the bio‐load and size of the space to be treated. The “Away Mode” setting allows for quick sanitization of heavy bio‐load in an unoccupied area. A programmable timer will automatically turn off the Ux312. The auto‐shutoff defaults to a maximum run time of 2 hours and can be changed for shorter times. Please see your Owner’s Manual for important warnings and cautions.
- Coverage: 3,000 SF
- Ball bearing, brush-less fan for ultra‐quiet operation
and long life.
- Advanced PhotoCatalytic Oxidation Technology ‐ (PCO).
- Needlepoint ion generator
- Washable filters
- “Away Mode” for concentrated treatment of
- Remote control
- Efficient power consumption
- Universal input power supply
- Aggressively removes smoke and odor. Does not just
cover them up.
- Significant reduction of mold,
bacteria and viruses.